- Port 1U Rack-Mount IP KVM Switch Controls up to 8 computers or servers using one keyboard mouse & monitor or up to 256 as part of a daisy-chain
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional switches to control up to 256 computers
- Remotely access computers via LAN WAN or Internet via the Windows or Java browser clients from anywhere in the world
- Rack Mount KVM Switch / Rack Mount Console / 8 Port KVM Switch
- Enables up to 64 secure user accounts
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
Built-in IP access allows the B022-U08-IP to be accessed from any computer on the LAN, WAN or Internet, whether that computer is located down the hall or halfway around the world. Simply log on via web browser using the Windows- and Java-based browser clients; or, access the KVM without a browser using the included Windows- and Java-based non-browser applications. Remote authentication is also supported via RADIUS and LDAP/S.
A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Super Administrator, Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation, and can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese. Critical events on the installation can be tracked via the Log in the web interface, or the included Windows-based Log Server can be installed for more robust tracking.
Once a remote session is initiated, you will be able to control the connected computers as if they were physically connected to your keyboard, monitor, and mouse. You can manually switch between computers using keyboard hotkeys, the remote session toolbar, or the KVM's OSD interface; or, you can automatically scan through each port using Auto Scan or Panel Array modes.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. The B022-U08-IP includes two 1.83 m (6-ft.) Tripp Lite USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits. All other cable kits can be ordered separately.