- 3.3/3.8kW Single-Phase ATS Monitored PDU 1U Horizontal with L6-20R outlet and L6-20P inputs
- PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ PDU Strip/ Monitored PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ datacenter pdu/ network pdu/ Horizontal PDU
- Two single-phase L6-20P inputs with 10ft cords and L6-20R outlet for connecting single device or 0U vertical PDU
- Automatic transfer switching within 1-5ms
- Ethernet network interface for remote access
- Digital display for real-time status monitoring
Dual 10-foot input cords with L6-20P plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities, including temperature and humidity conditions. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. DHCP/Manual configuration lets you assign network settings to the card automatically, reducing the need for manual configuration. Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime.