- 5/5.8kW 208/240V single-phase monitored 0U PDU
- 42 outlets—36 C13,6 C19 into 2 separately breakered load banks—with plug-lock insert sleeves
- Built-in Java-free LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time
- NEMA L6-30P input with 10 ft. AC power cord
- power distribution unit/ rackmount power strip/ power strip/ PDU strip/ monitored PDU/ TAA Compliant PDU
- 2-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The 0U PDU features 42 outlets (36 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L6-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.