- Required rack-mounted vertical outlet strip accessory for select Tripp Lite 3-phase auto-transfer switch (ATS) PDUs
- Distributes AC power to high-density equipment racks in data centers and server rooms
- Offers 54 single-phase 12A IEC-C13 outlets
- Supports up to 8.6 or 12.6kW total output (depends on ATS Power Distribution Unit)
- Supports 0U toolless vertical rack mounting and simplifies load balancing
- Rack-mountable power distribution strip/ PDU strip
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
When used with 208V ATS models with a 35A input rating (such as PDU350AT6H50), the PDU3V20D354 supports up to 12.6kW total output with 20A maximum full balanced load per phase combination output bank (L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1). When used with 208V ATS PDU models with a 24A input rating (such as PDU330AT6L2130, PDU330AT6L1530 or PDU330AT6L15), it supports up to 8.6kW total output with 13.9A maximum balanced load per phase combination output bank.
The 54 single-phase 12A IEC-C13 outlets receive power from the connected ATS PDU. The outlets are interlaced to help you balance loads by spreading connections across the phase combinations (L1-L2, L2-L3, L3-L1) throughout the rack. Each outlet is numbered and color-coded to help you keep track of connected devices and which phase combination powers each. The 0.76 m (2.5-foot) power cord with 8-position plug connects directly to the PDU’s rear receptacle.
The PDU3V20D354’s rugged all-metal housing mounts in compatible racks in seconds with no tools needed. Vertical 0U installation reduces cord clutter and improves airflow through the rack.