- Transformer w/ full CAN/ES/IEC/EN 60601-1 listing offers line isolation/step-up and step-down capabilities and continuous noise filtering in protecting medical electronic equipment used in patient-care vicinities
- Protects sensitive equipment from EMI/RFI line noise/surges
- Cumulative leakage current less than 100 µA
- Automatically shuts down all outlets in case of overload and offers complete isolation from input AC mains power
- Isolation Transformer/ C20
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
An internal low-impedance isolation transformer component offers 100% isolation from the input mains AC line. Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the IS1800HGDV and connected equipment to levels less than 100 microamps, while removing utility switching transients and harmonics generated by other on-site loads and reducing the impact of utility or lightning related surge conditions.
Transformer filtering provides continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearable parts. The IS1800HGDV reduces 6000V IEEE 587 Category A and B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode.
Components connect to eight C13 outlets with fuse overload protection and a lighted on/off switch. The rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for placement in any industrial, medical, office, network or audio/video environment. Requires a C20-to-C19 AC input cord (sold separately).