- SmartRack Portable Server Rack Cooling Unit 230V Pumps 12,000 BTU of cold air into server rooms wiring closets and other IT environments
- Ideal for cooling an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot-spot inside or outside a rack enclosure
- Filters and dehumidifies the air to enhance equipment performance
- Restarts automatically after power failure
- Spot Cooling Unit/ Air Conditioner/ Cooling Fans/ Cooling Power/ Portable Cooling Unit
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
The self-contained SRXCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it's needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRXCOOL12K Portable Rack Air Conditioner also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K rolls on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet. It's programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNETLX remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.