- Portable 2000W power source for power tools/ computers/ audio/video components and other sensitive electronics as a vehicle inverter/ standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for mobile/ emergency and remote sites
- Delivers pure sine-wave 230V AC power from AC or DC source
- 2000W continuous output power; 4000W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Protects against blackouts/ surges and EMI/RFI line noise
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers network-grade power to sensitive electronics. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system allow the unit to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 2000W of continuous power or 4000W of peak power during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APSX2012SW converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 6-60A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSX2012SW responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate battery voltage, charger and inverter status.