- Works w/ a Tripp Lite HDBaseT matrix transmitter to extend uncompressed HDMI video/audio/ RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals over a Cat5/6 cable up to 328ft to a projector or TV
- Extends 4K @ 30Hz signal up to 328ft and 1080p @ 60Hz signal up to 328 ft
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound/ DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Compatible w/ HDMI video sources such as HDMI TVs/ projectors and more
- HDBaseT Extender/ HDMI Cat5 Extender/ HDMI to Cat5/ HDMI over Cat5/ HDMI Extender/ HDMI to Cat6
The BHDBT-R-SI-LR HDBaseT Extender Receiver works in tandem with the Tripp Lite BHDBT-Series matrix transmitter in your HDBaseT installation to extend uncompressed HDMI video and audio, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals. Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-R-SI-LR can extend a 1920 x 1080(1080p) signal at 60 Hz or an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) video signal up to 328 feet(100 m). To further extend and expand your installation, you can insert up to five BHDBT-TR-SI-LR Extender Transceivers between the receiver and transmitter for a total range up to 2,000 feet(610 m) with a monitor connected to each transceiver. You can control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. The 2-way IR Remote Control feature(@ 39 KHz) lets you also control your Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa. The monitor connects to the rear locking HDMI port(ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK High-Speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) that prevents the cable from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. The BHDBT-R-SI-LR supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Included mounting hardware lets you attach the receiver to a wall, rack or pole. Sets up quickly with no software to download or install.