- Links a singlemode Gigabit Ethernet network cable to a Cisco switch or server’s SFP28 port
- SFP28 transceiver module 100% compatible w/ Cisco’s equivalent module
- Provides 25 Gbps throughput up to 10 kilometers via singlemode fiber cabling
- LC duplex female connector supports 25GBase-SR signal @ 1310 nm wavelength
- Hot-swappable interface lets you install/uninstall without shutting down
- Meets/exceeds MSA standards and works in all MSA-compliant platforms
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The MSA-compliant N286-25G-LR-S functions just like the equivalent Cisco SFP-25G-LR-S transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the SFP-25G-LR-S.
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 25 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the SFP28 end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an LC duplex connector to link with singlemode fiber optic cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install and remove with one hand.