- Houses user-supplied batteries to extend runtime of a Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS
- Extends runtime of SV-Series UPS systems; +/- 120V DC configuration
- Requires 40 user-supplied 12V 100Ah sealed lead acid batteries
- Requires hardwiring; breakers offer overcurrent protection
- Up to 3 packs may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- Complies with TAA requirements
- One Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The BP240V370NB external UPS battery pack uses a +/- 120V DC configuration and must be hardwired to a compatible UPS. Circuit breakers provide overcurrent protection. The BP240V370NB is compatible with Tripp Lite UPS models that begin with SV20, SV40, SV60, SV80, SV100, SV120 and SV140.
Made of powder-coated steel, the battery cabinet is designed to match the SV-Series UPS systems to keep a consistent look in your server room or data center. The cabinet door is lockable to control access to batteries. The top of the cabinet has conduit knockouts for user-supplied power output cables. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinet.
The BP240V370NB complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
The BP240V370NB is backed by a one-year limited warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.