- External backup battery pack provides extended runtime for compatible Tripp Lite SV-Series 3-phase UPS systems
- Extends runtime of Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS systems using a +/-120VDC configuration
- Sealed lead acid batteries offer safety,little maintenance and high power density
- Hardwired installation with circuit breakers providing overcurrent protection
- Multiple battery cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- One Year Warranty
This 120V UPS battery pack is made from heavy-gauge welded steel with a baked powder-coated finish that protects the cabinet from chipping and corrosion. The hinged cabinet door locks to prevent tampering and to facilitate easy access to the internal batteries. User-supplied power output cables feed into the cabinet through conduit knockouts built into the cabinet's exterior. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinet to maintain cool internal temperatures. Sturdy metal casters allow you to smoothly roll the backup battery pack into position.
The EBP240V5001 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.