- Portable dual-outlet power source for small power applications as a vehicle inverter/standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ commercial and fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles
- Delivers clean 230V AC power from AC or DC source
- 750W continuous output power; 1500W peak power
- Protects against blackouts/surges and EMI/RFI line noise and has an auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ RJ45/ 750 Watt/ 2 C13 Outlets
The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 750W of continuous power, 1125W up to one hour, or 1500W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans, the APSX750 converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 5/20A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSX750 responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs on the unit indicate load percentage and battery charge level.