- 750VA/ 600 watt line interactive sine wave UPS system offers complete power protection
- Network management interfaces support communications via USB port/ DB9 serial port & pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management interface card
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts & overvoltages w/o using battery power
- uninterruptible power supply/ battery backup
- $250,000 Lifetime Insurance / 2-Year Tripp Lite Warranty/ 3-Year with Registration
- Exclusive Price valid through 12/31/19
Tripp Lite SMART750RM1U 750VA / .75kVA / 600 watt line interactive, sine wave UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications in a highly efficient 1U total rack/tower configuration. Network management interfaces support communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management interface card. The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. Line interactive voltage regulation, network-grade surge suppression and long-lasting sine wave AC output during blackouts make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets.