- Portable single-outlet power source for small power applications such as power tools and computers as a vehicle inverter/standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Ideal for RVs/ commercial/fleet vehicles and conversion vans
- Delivers clean 120V AC power from AC/DC power source
- 700W continuous output power; 1400W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Protects against blackouts/surges and EMI/RFI line noise
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ NEMA
Tripp Lite's APS700HF Ultra-Compact DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter. Supplies up to 700 watts of continuous 120V AC power to 1 AC outlet from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. OverPower inverter output feature provides up to 120% of the continuous output for up to 5 seconds, and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 2 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When AC cable is connected to a live wall socket, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3-stage, 6-amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output.