- 16-ft. (5M) multimode duplex fiber optic MTRJ/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber
- Ideal for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated/ OFNR (riser rated)
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ MTRJ to ST
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 5-meter multimode duplex fiber optic MTRJ/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has MTRJ to ST connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.