- 42U White server rack enclosure cabinet with doors and side panels
- Standing Rack/ Floor Racks/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Cabinets/ Server Rack Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- Standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth for optimal use of floor space
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking and removable doors and side panels
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
- Ships fully assembled
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SR42UW houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UW provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UW meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR42UW is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UW is open-bottom.
All components of the SR42UW are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR42UW comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers.