- Splits a single VGA video signal to 4 monitors or projectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz to be transmitted up to 210 ft from the source
- The splitter can be located up to 25 ft from the connected computer & up to 185 ft from the connected monitors
- Quick & easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium,etc.
- VGA video splitter/ 4 port VGA splitter/ 4 port VGA video splitter/ Wall mount splitter/ Computer video splitter/ 350MHz
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Simultaneously displays one video presentation on up to 4 separate VGA/SVGA monitors, allows a video signal (up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz) to be transmitted up to 210 ft. from the source
Tripp Lite's VGA/SVGA Splitter provides one of the markets highest bandwidth support at 350MHZ, allowing for distances up to 210ft! This switch allows a user to simultaneously display one video presentation on up to 4 separate VGA/SVGA monitors. For training sessions and sales meetings this splitter is a must-have. Four standard SVGA/VGA HD15 female ports are used to connect the monitors while the fifth port (HD15 Male) is used to connect the splitter to your CPU. Designed to use your existing monitor cables to plug into the splitter. To extend the length of your monitors cable, or, for CPU to Splitter connections, use Tripp Lite cable #'s P500-006, P500-025, P500-050, or P500-100. For a 2-Port unit, see part number B114-002-R. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.