- 3-phase 20kVA UPS system offers network-grade power protection in a highly configurable/modular and scalable small-chassis rack-width frame
- incl. battery modules can support a 1/2 load up to 43 minutes
- Scalable capacity up to 60kVA (or 40kVA w/ N+1 fault tolerance)
- Economy mode option helps reduce operating and cooling costs
- DSP/IGBT technology and 1% output voltage regulation
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface for 24/7 remote access
- 3-phase uninterruptible power supply
The SV20KS1P3B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS), one 20kVA SV20PM power modules and three SVBM battery modules. Space is included for two additional user-installable SV20PM power modules. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370, are also available from Tripp Lite for even more extended runtime.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 98% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 20kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.