- USB charging station / USB charging hub / rack-mountable usb charger hub
- Maximum charge output of 2.4A per USB port
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Syncs any USB device using its compatible software
- Mounts in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in rack
- Mounting hardware included for use in a rack installation
- TAA & GSA Compliant
This 16-port charging station supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is backward compatible with previous USB generations. To keep up with current technology, a mini-USB firmware port enables software upgrades that allow the charging station to support newer devices.
In addition to charging, the U280-016-RM2U syncs any USB device using its compatible software - Apple iTunes or Apple Configurator, for instance. An included USB cable attaches to the unit's USB-B port and the USB-A port on a computer for syncing purposes.
The durable steel housing mounts in 2U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware. It also includes four rubber mounting feet for installing the unit on a level surface that can sustain its weight and the weight of the connected cables. An included power cord connects to both the unit's C14 rear inlet and a standard AC power outlet.