- Uninterrupted Power Supply provides line-interactive voltage regulation & long lasting battery backup with Automatic Voltage Regulation that corrects brownouts & overvoltages
- Ideal for mid-size business telephone voicemail systems personal computers communications network & telecom applications
- 6 protected outlets; 6-ft. cord
- Runtimes: 100% load 940W @ 7 mins. / 50% load 470W @ 16 mins.
- DB9 Serial port
- 2-year Tripp Lite warranty / $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Provides connected equipment with continuous power during short and long duration loss of commercial power
Tripp Lite's TE1200 UPS System provides line-interactive voltage regulation and long lasting battery support for mid-size business telephone systems, voicemail systems, personal computers and other communications, network and telecom applications. 1200VA power handling capacity and large capacity battery system maintains continuous operation through power interruptions with over 2 hours runtime for many 32 line phone systems and over 1 hour for larger systems up to 64 lines. Line interactive voltage regulation maintains normal 120 volt output levels during brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages as high as 147, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes 6 outlets, diagnostic LEDs and a built-in serial port that works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of network and PC applications.