- Use this wall mount network cabinet to mount your server or networking equipment to the wall with a hinged enclosure for easy access
- Save space with a wall mount network rack cabinet
- Hassle-free access with a hinged wall mount cabinet
- Secure your equipment with a locked wall mount server rack cabinet
- Network enclosure / Server cabinet / Wall-mount rack / Wall mount data rack / Server rack enclosure / Wall mount rack enclosure cabinet / Server enclosure / 12U rack / Wall mount enclosure
This 12U server or network rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall, in a secure enclosure that has a hinged rear door for easy access to your equipment. The enclosure features adjustable mounting depth from 2.4 to 19.7 in. to provide a robust storage solution for your rack-mount equipment. This rack offers 4-post mounting supporting a total load capacity of up to 200 lb. (90 kg). Save valuable floor space by wall-mounting the enclosure. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable or storing your tools. The wall-mount network rack makes it easy to access your equipment and cabling, with a rear hinge that swings the enclosure away from the wall. By flipping the enclosure 180 degrees upon installation, you can reverse the direction of the hinge so that the enclosure can swing open from left or the right, depending on your preference. The 12U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms, so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure. For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3 meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment. For hassle-free equipment installation, the mounting rails on the rack can be switched for use with square holes and cage nuts, or tapped rails. For simple and sturdy mounting, the rack’s mounting holes are positioned 16 in. apart, so you can securely attach it to a wall using wall studs. The RK1224WALHM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.