- 3' / 1m USB C to HDMI monitor cable clears clutter by connecting your USB Type-C computer directly to an HDMI display without additional adapters
- USB-C to HDMI cable supports UHD resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz
- All black USB monitor cable matches the color of your devices
- The USBC connector on the HDMI video cables offers hassle-free installation enabling you to plug it into your device in any direction
- USBC to HDMI cable works with Thunderbolt 3 ports and USB Type-C 3.1 ports
This USB-C to HDMI cable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a 4K HDMI monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution.
Astonishing Picture Quality
The USBC to HDMI adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your computer's USB Type C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of UHD to your 4K display with support for resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz.
Plus, the video cable adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
At 3 feet in length, this USB C monitor cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB-C to HDMI connector works with both Windows and Mac computers and supports plug-and-play installation, removing the need for any additional software or drivers.
The USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI cable is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB-C port must support DP Alt Mode in order to work with this adapter.