- Connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C port on your computer
- USB Type C to Gigabit Ethernet network adapter
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps)
- USB C Gigabit adapter / USB-C Ethernet adapter / MacBook to Gigabit
- Works with latest MacBook & Chromebook Pixel & other laptops and desktop computers with USB Type-C port
- Native driver support in Chrome OS,Mac OS 10.10,Windows 8.1 for easy set-up
- USB powered
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- IEEE 802.3,802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
Now you can easily connect to a Gigabit network through the USB C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop or desktop computer. This USB C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter provides a reliable network connection without even having to install drivers. It’s ready to go with native driver support to ensure a quick setup.
Powerful Gigabit Network Connections
The USB Type C Ethernet adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds.
Native Driver Support Makes Installation Easy
Get up and running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The network adapter chipset provides native driver support, so you don't have to worry about installing additional software.
Trouble-Free Connections Through USB-C
The USBC connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up. You can insert the cable the right way every time - without frustration or the risk of port damage.
Compact and Lightweight for Perfect Portability
Compact and portable, this USB C to LAN adapter is the ideal desktop network adapter or laptop accessory. It’s powered directly from the USB port making it easy to connect when you’re on the go.
This USB C to RJ45 adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.