- 4-in-1 USB C multiport adapter to 4K 30Hz HDMI or VGA 1080p video display / USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps / Gigabit Ethernet
- USB C travel dock works w/ USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptops like HP Spectre + EliteBook / Dell XPS / Lenovo Yoga / MacBook Pro and Air / Chromebooks
- USB Type-C TB3 portable docking station compatible w/ Windows macOS Linux Chrome OS
- Digital AV multiport adapter w/ compact design ideal for travel/work from home
- USB bus-powered from laptop w/ no external power adapter required
This USB C multiport adapter for your laptop enables you to create a digital / AV workstation virtually anywhere you go. It’s a versatile way to connect additional devices to your port-limited USB-C laptop such as your MacBook Pro or Dell XPS.
Take Advantage of Your USB-C Port
This multiport adapter hub features a USB Type C connector. To take full advantage of USB C and DP Alt Mode, the adapter converts the video and data capabilities of your laptop’s USB-C port into four individual ports. You can use the adapter with your existing USB peripherals, and with its built-in cable, there’s no need to carry around a separate host cable. Since the adapter uses USBC, you can connect it to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped laptop.
Designed for Portability
This USB Type C video adapter consolidates multiple ports into one portable travel adapter, so you can leave your individual single-function adapters at home or at the office. Plus, the adapter is bus powered, so there’s no need to carry around a separate power adapter, making it a completely portable docking station for your laptop.
All the Ports You Need
This adapter features HDMI (with audio) and VGA ports, to easily connect a 4K HDMI or VGA monitor. The adapter features a Gigabit Ethernet port for wired network access and a USB 3.0 port to connect a USB device. Installation is fast and simple, with native support in most operating systems.
This USB C multiport adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.