- Capture High-Definition HDMI DVI VGA or Component video to your PC
- Capable of capturing lossless raw video making it compatible with Microsoft DirectShow
- Record lossless video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved
- Capture with USB 3.0 bandwidth enabling you to capture 1080p video at 60fps
- H.264 video encoding for wide compatibility
- Stream live video feeds online with streaming services such as twitch
- Record video for tutorial training from varying video outputs
This HDMI video capture device records 1080p video and audio to your USB 3.0 equipped computer, and can record from various sources (HDMI, VGA, DVI and component) making it a great solution for recording computers, camcorders, security systems or POS terminals.
Seamless Picture Quality
This video game recorder captures lossless video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved. 60 FPS matches the output of most computers, which is great for recording the output when creating software training and tutorials.
The included software uses a common codec to ensure your video captures are compatible most devices. The software also lets you schedule recordings and instantly stream from your video game capture device with online services such as Twitch. This USB video capture card can record lossless raw video, making it compatible with Microsoft DirectShow for recording video using third-party DirectShow software such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
Flexible Input Solutions
With multiple input options, you can capture from a variety of sources like HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also use this HDMI video capture card with AV adapters to record other video sources like SDI. The easy-to-use software works with NTSC and PAL systems, making it a must for professional video archiving applications.
USB3HDCAP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.