- Connect an HDMI enabled display to a Mini DisplayPort equipped PC or MAC
- Works with Mini DisplayPort devices like the Microsoft Surface & Surface docking stations
- Works with HDMI TVs monitors & projectors
- Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter / Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter / mDP to HDMI adapter / Mini DP to HDMI converter / mDP to HDMI dongle
- Thunderbolt 1 & 2 compatible
- No software or drivers required
- Lightweight design
This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter lets you connect your mDP computer to an HDMI, television, projector or monitor. The adapter works with Mini DisplayPort computers like your Ultrabook or any of the Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP.
Easily Connect Your Mini DisplayPort Computer To An HDMI Display
The mDP to HDMI adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort laptop, desktop or tablet to an HDMI display. The adapter is compatible with mDP ports as well as Thunderbolt 1 and Thunderbolt 2 I/O ports, and supports plug-and-play connectivity ensuring a hassle-free setup.
Works with HD TVs
The Mini DisplayPort adapter features a female HDMI connector that supports 7.1 audio, making your mDP computer fully compatible with an HDMI television or projector in your home or around your office.
Designed For Maximum Portability
The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter maximizes portability with a compact, lightweight design, making it the perfect travel accessory to carry with your Surface Pro or Ultrabook, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case. This ultra-portable design makes this adapter perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
With support for video resolutions up to 1080p, you’ll be surprised at the picture spectacular picture quality this adapter provides. The adapter harnesses the video capabilities built into your mDP connection to deliver every detail in stunning high-definition.
The MDP2HDMI is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.