- Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort equipped PC or MAC
- Compatible with any Surface Pro or Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptops that are equipped with mDP
- Passive Single Link / DP++ / Dual-mode DisplayPort
- Support Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Thunderbolt to DVI Compatible
- Connects to your Laptop Thunderbolt port
- MDP to DVI Adapter / Mini Display Port to DVI Adapter / Mini DP to DVI / Thunderbolt to DVI Converter
- Mini DP to Monitor / MDP to DVI Monitor / Thunderbolt to Monitor
The MDP2DVI3 Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor, projector, or display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports display or projector resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and is compliant with HDCP standards.
MDP2DVI3 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.