- Create a premium dual 1080p or 4K 30Hz HDMI monitor workstation for your Windows PC with this USB-C docking station
- Reliable Gigabit Ethernet network access and 2 USB-A ports for all your essential connections
- 100W PD 3.0 pass through with up to 85W provided for laptop charging
- Extended detached host cable of 1 m (39.4”) for a wide range of desktop set-ups
- Multi-stream transport technology (MST) supports driverless displays
This USB-C multiport adapter turns your Windows laptop into a portable dual monitor workstation. The USB-C to dual DisplayPort adapter connects your USB-C laptop to two DisplayPort monitors and gives you two USB-A ports (USB 3.0 and USB 2.0), a Gigabit Ethernet port, a DP Alt Mode Switch plus laptop charging.
Connect to Dual DP Monitors?with Flexible Resolution Options
The USB C to Dual DP Adapter extends your laptop screen to?dual DisplayPort displays. Using the DP Alt Mode switch you can choose the display resolution and USB speed to meet your needs. Choose between: dual 4K30 (or single 4K60) resolution with USB 2.0 speed, or dual 1080p (or single 4K30) resolution with USB 3.0 speed. Maximum Ethernet speed is 1000 Mbps in USB 3.0 mode, and 100 Mbps in USB 2.0 mode.
With 100W?Power Delivery?3.0,?the USB-C Type-C to DisplayPort adapter powers itself as well as your laptop and peripherals, with up to 85W laptop charging when connected to a USB-C power adapter.?PD?3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data disruption when you unplug to switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
The GbE port ensures reliable network access.?A 1 m USB-C cable is included. DK30C2DAGPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop’s USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP Alt Mode.