- This dual 4K docking station expands the display capabilities of your Mac or Windows laptop across 2 Ultra HD 4K monitors
- Connect your laptop to 2x DisplayPort or 2x HDMI displays (or 1x DP + 1x HDMI)
- USB 3.0 docking station for USB-A or USB-C PC laptops
- The port replicator turns your laptop into a workstation with 6x USB 3.0 (Type A) ports plus a GbE port and headphone and mic input audio jack ports
- To add charging for USBC laptops add the HB30C1A1CPD USB C adapter (sold separately)
This dual-4K docking station offers wide flexibility in setting up your workstation, working with both USB-C and USB-A port laptops and supporting multiple combinations of Ultra HD 4K DisplayPort and HDMI monitors.
Enhance Productivity with Dual-4K 60Hz Video
Ideal for highly detailed graphics applications, this dual-4K 60Hz docking station enhances your productivity by expanding the display capabilities of your laptop across two Ultra HD 4K monitors. The laptop docking station works with DisplayLink to support high-resolution monitors, enabling two full 4K 60Hz displays from a single USB connection.
With the dual-4K dock, you can connect two 4K DisplayPort displays or two 4K HDMI displays (up to 4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz), or a DisplayPort and HDMI combination.
Connects to USC-C and USB-A Laptops
The USB 3.0 docking station supports USB-C and USB-A enabled Mac and Windows laptops. This means you can connect newer USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptops or extend the life of legacy USB 3.0 (Type-A) laptops. Both USB-A and USB-C cables are included.
All the Connections You Need
This USB-A and USB-C dock lets you transform your Mac or Windows laptop into a full workstation with six USB 3.0 (Type-A) ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone ports for multiple audio connections, all using a single cable. DK30A2DH is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.