- USB-C (DP 1.2 Alt Mode/HBR2) to HDMI 1.4 video converter 4K 30Hz/7.1 Audio/HDCP 2.2/1.4 | 1080p/Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
- USB Type-C to HDMI adapter w/wrap-around cable and keychain ring
- Works w/ Dell XPS Precision Latitude/Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Extreme/Surface Book 3 Laptop 3/MacBook Pro TB3 MacBook Air/HP EliteBook Spectre ZBook/Chromebook
- Works w/ displays/monitors/TVs incl Dell Samsung Asus Acer LG | Sony Christie LG NEC Epson projectors
- Driverless macOS/Windows/Chrome OS/Linux
This compact USB-C to HDMI adapter offers an ultra-portable solution for connecting your USB Type-C laptop or other device with a USB 3.1 Type-C port to a 4K HDMI monitor or display. The adapter is equipped with a removable, quick-connect keychain ring that easily attaches to your laptop or projector bag, maximizing portability. Perfect Travel Companion This lightweight USB-C video converter can easily be taken with you wherever you go. It conveniently attaches to your carrying case and is small enough to fit in your pocket, making it ideal for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office or at home. Keep Your Adapter with You Avoid misplacing your display adapter with the attached keychain connector that securely snaps to your carrying case so you can always keep it with your devices; the keychain can easily be removed or reattached to the adapter so you can customize it to your preference and need. The adapter also features a built-in 1.3 in. flex cable that has a folding design, adding to the compact form factor. Plug-and-Play Connectivity To ensure a hassle-free connection, this video adapter works with all your Mac and Windows USB Type-C devices and is also compatible with Thunderbolt 3. It requires no additional software or drivers, supporting true plug-and-play connectivity. CDP2HDFC is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.