- Eliminate clutter by connecting your PC directly to an HDMI display with a 6ft cable
- Compatible with mDP enabled computers such as MacBook Pro or Air and HDMI enabled monitors televisions and projectors
- Supports resolutions up to 4K
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter / MDP to HDMI cable / Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter / 4K DP to HDMI converter cable / 4K adapter cable
- Install in your home workstation to make your Mini DisplayPort computer compatible with your HDMI display
This 6-foot Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable offers a single-cable connection from your mDP equipped Microsoft Surface Pro, MacBook or Ultrabook laptop to an HDMI display or projector. The passive adapter supports video resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K and is Thunderbolt compatible when connected directly to a supporting DP over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Astonishing Picture Quality
This Mini Display to HDMI cable ensures you can maintain an astonishing picture quality, four times the resolution of 1080p, when converting Mini DisplayPort to HDMI.
The adapter is backward compatible with lower resolution displays and video sources. With support for high-definition resolutions of 1080p and 720p, you can future-proof your existing setup for 4K video.
For the simplest and most discreet installation, this mini DP to HDMI adapter connects directly from a Mini DisplayPort video source to the HDMI port on a display. It doesn't need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate video cabling.
At 6ft in length, this monitor cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess to ensure a tidy installation. For shorter installations, we offer a 3ft cable (MDP2HDMM1MB) enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
MDP2HDMM2MB is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.