Quick tech specs
- Portable 4 port USB-C hub with USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) | Supports 100W Power Delivery Pass-Through | USB Type-C to 4x downstream USB-C ports
- Up to 100W USB Power Delivery Pass-through | 15W reserved for hub | Up to 85W available to power/charge host laptop and USB devices (up to 7.5W per port)
- Driverless setup | OS independent
- USB bus powered or with USB-C Power Adapter (not incl.)
- compact durable USB-C hub/splitter | Built-in 12.6" long cable w/wrap around cable management
Know your gear
This 4-Port USB-C Hub with optional USB Power Delivery (PD) pass-through, expands the connectivity of a USB-C laptop. This hub features four USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C ports, that support high-bandwidth USB peripherals. Connect the attached USB-C cable to a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3/4 port, located on the host computer, to enable the quick connection of up to 4 peripherals. This lightweight USB-C Hub can operate with bus-power. Alternatively, connect a USB-C power adapter (not included) to the designated USB-C PD port for laptop charging.