- Turn a USB Type-C port on your laptop into three USB-A ports (5Gbps) and one USBC port
- Carry the USB-powered hub with you anywhere with a portable and lightweight design
- Add USB-C and USB-A ports to a Chromebook / MacBook Pro / Dell XPS 12 / Dell Latitude 11 5000 2-in-1
- Easy installation with broad OS support and no drivers required
- Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- USB Powered Hub/ USB C to USB Hub / 4 Port USB Hub / USB Port Hub / USB Type C to USB / USB Port Expander / Type C Hub
The 4-port USB 3.0 hub lets you connect both USB-C and USB-A peripherals to your laptop or Chromebook, through a single USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port.
The hub is ideal for virtually all USB-C equipped laptops, such as the Dell Latitude 11 5000 2-in-1, and the Dell XPS 12.
Get ready for USB-C
This USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB-C port on your computer. It offers one USB-C and three USB-A ports, letting you connect traditional USB devices now, while still being able to connect the growing number of USB Type-C devices in the future.
The integrated, easy-to-use USB Type-C connector is small and reversible, which makes for easier insertions. You can connect the plug with either side facing up, which means less risk of damaging your ports, and less frustration.
Add USB ports to your laptop, anywhere you go
With a compact and lightweight design, the USB-powered hub is tailored for mobility. It easily tucks into your carrying case and expands your connectivity when traveling.
Plus, this versatile USB hub takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
Save money and time
Avoid the nuisance and cost of purchasing new peripherals by using this USB 3.0 hub with your current USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices. The bus-powered hub installs in seconds with no additional drivers or software required, and it's compatible with virtually all operating systems.