- Connect an HDMI output device such as a laptop computer or Blu ray player to a DVI-D display monitor or projector with this 3' HDMI to DVI cable
- High Speed HDMI adapter cord supports resolutions up to 4K on DVI monitors televisions and projects that support 4K
- More common DVI resolutions such as 2560x1600 and 1920x1200 are also supported
- Connect an HDMI laptop to a DVI monitor TV or projector for video output only
- Ensures compatibility between two distinct digital video interfaces
The HDDVIMM3 3 ft HDMI® to DVI-D cable enables you to connect a DVI-D video card (or other DVI-D output device) to a display that incorporates HDMI technology. The cable supports bi-directional operation that also allows the reverse configuration, delivering digital video from an HDMI-enabled output to a DVI-D capable display.
A valuable addition to any digital signage, multimedia or home theater application, this high performance cable is designed to provide the best quality picture available through either HDMI technology or DVI digital connections.
This durably constructed HDMI/DVI-D adapter cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.