- HDMI KVM switch operates and accesses two computers from one workstation at 4K60Hz resolutions
- Integrate into your set up quickly with built-in 4'. KVM cables (including remote switch) and space-saving design
- Switch PCs via push-button / hot-keys or switching software
- Switching software supports Windows / Windows Server and macOS platforms
- No external power adapter required
- Independent audio/mic switching for uninterrupted audio Analog (3.5mm) and DisplayPort audio supported
The SV211HDUA4K 2-Port 4K60Hz HDMI Cable KVM Switch with Audio and Remote Switching Control gives you control of two HDMI, USB equipped computers with a single monitor, keyboard, mouse and audio peripheral set. 4K60 Picture and Full Audio Support The Dual HDMI KVM switch supports resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz and can drive one large HDMI display with ease, maximizing viewing space. With support for separate 3.5 mm stereo audio, the KVM switch delivers full audio compatibility across connected computers. OS Independent While supporting most PC operating systems, this HDMI KVM switch is OS independent which means it works with Mac computers (an adapter may be required) and any other laptops, notebooks, and tablets. Simple to Operate The switch features a remote push-button on a 1.5 meter (4ft) integrated cable that can be placed in an easily accessible location, as well as keyboard hot-keys, and PC or Mac compatible software for switching between systems. The SV211HDUA4K is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support.