- 1U Universal server rack rails install in any 4-post EIA/ECA-310 network rack to mount any 19" device offering an ideal replacement for lost rails on HPE ProLiant/Dell PowerEdge/Lenovo ThinkSystem/APC UPS
- Server mounting rail kit w/24-36in adjustable depth and 8 x M6 cage nuts/screws included for easy installation
- Your equipment/device securely rests on the rails
- Constructed from cold rolled steel with weight capacity of 200 lb
- free lifetime 24/5 technical support
These 1U server rack rails let you mount devices, such as servers or network equipment, that did not come with rack rails into your 19” 4 post rack. The adjustable server rack rails are also a great solution for mounting OEM equipment such as Dell, IBM, HP, or Apple servers. Universal Design Adhering to the EIA/ECA-310 standard for 19 inch server rack equipment and accessories, this mounting rail kit is compatible with most 19 inch server racks. The depth is adjustable for a variety of rack sizes and configurations up to a maximum depth of 36 inches. Low Profile Rather than installing a shelf which takes up valuable server rack space, installing these server rack rails allows you to mount hardware without the bulk. Maximum Durability To ensure your equipment is secure, these universal rack mount rails feature cold-rolled steel construction. The durable design can support a weight load of up to 200 lbs (90 kg). Guaranteed Reliability The UNIRAILS1UB is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.