- Rackmount KVM Console w/19" Active Matrix TFT LCD Monitor / 1280 x 1024 / 16 Port VGA KVM Switch / Full Keyboard + Keypad / Trackpad / Integrated Power Supply / OS Independent / USB 2.0
- Incl. 6' Cables / Mounting Hardware / Universal Compatibility
- Customizable Hot-Keys / On-Screen Display (OSD) / Admin + User Level Security and Auto Scan
- Integrated KVM + console in 1U rack space w/mounting depth 23.8' [60.5 cm]
- 35' [89 cm]
- Heavy duty LCD KVM Drawer with rails
- 2-year Warranty
This 1U 16-port KVM console provides complete keyboard, monitor and mouse control for 16 computers. The rack-mount console installs into 1U of rack space, offering a space-efficient solution for complete console control.
Maximize your IT budget, minimize your hassle
This 16-port KVM switch provides all the essential controls you’ll need to manage your server room at a low cost. The console features a built-in touchpad, keyboard for intuitive control and an LCD display that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024.
Maximize your screen space
This versatile rack-mount LCD console has a 19-inch screen. The increased screen space enables you to run multiple applications on the same screen, maximizing your productivity.
The console slides out from 1U of rack space, enabling you to easily monitor and control 16 servers, and even more if connecting through a KVM switch. The rack-mount VGA console features a handle for easy sliding in and out of the server rack, keeping your area organized and clutter-free.
Hassle-free system integration
The rackmount LCD features a 16-port KVM module, allowing you to connect it directly to 16 servers. You can also connect to additional servers by connecting to KVM switches in a cascaded (daisy-chained) configuration. The KVM module offers the flexibility you need to easily integrate the console into your existing server infrastructure.