- 15U wall mount network cabinet allows easy access to equipment w/ 180° hinged design and lockable and removable front rear/side panels
- Includes 1U shelf 3m hook-and-loop fastener and 4 keys for doors/panels
- 200 lb. weight cap 21" deep enclosure w/16" equipment mounting depth and top cable holes
- Pre-assembled IT data rack includes 50 cage nuts/screws for easy installation of server room devices
- Designed for cooling equipment with mesh panels/doors and support for 4 optional 120mm fans
This 15U server or network rack cabinet lets you mount your EIA-310 compliant equipment to the wall, in a secure enclosure that has a hinged rear door for easy access to your equipment. The enclosure features adjustable mounting depth from 2.4 to 16.1 in. to provide a robust storage solution for your rack-mount equipment. This rack offers 4-post mounting supporting a total load capacity of up to 200 lbs. (90 kg). Save valuable floor space by wall-mounting the enclosure. This rack also includes a 1U shelf that gives you a stable surface for placing equipment that's not rack-mountable or storing your tools. The wall-mount network rack makes it easy to access your equipment and cabling, with a rear hinge that swings the enclosure away from the wall. By flipping the enclosure 180 degrees upon installation, you can reverse the direction of the hinge so that the enclosure can swing open from left or the right, depending upon your preference. The 15U network cabinet features a removable and reversible front door and removable side panels, each with quick-release mechanisms, so you can easily access your equipment. Plus, each door and panel on this rack features an independent lock, ensuring your equipment is secure. For hassle-free cable management, the rack includes a 3 meter roll of hook-and-loop cable tie that makes it easy to keep your cables neat and tidy by binding them together or binding them to the rack. The self-gripping fabric can be cut to any size, enabling a wrap-around solution for the cables of any rack-mount equipment. This server rack enclosure features heavy-duty steel construction, with lockable doors at all entrances. For hassle-free equipment installation, the mounting rails on the rack can be switched for use with square holes and cage nuts, or tapped rails. The RK1520WALHM is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.