- Exadata Database
- Up to 912 CPU Cores
- 28.5TB Memory per Pack for Database Processing
- From 2 to 19 Database Servers per Rack
- From 3 to 18 Storage Servers per Rack
- Up to 920TB of Flash Capacity (Raw) per Rack
- 40Gbps (QDR) InfiniBand Network
The Oracle Exadata Database Machine is engineered to deliver superior performance, cost-effectiveness and availability for Oracle databases. This machine features a modern cloud-based architecture with scale-out high-performance database servers, scale-out intelligent storage servers with PCI flash and a fast InfiniBand internal fabric that connects all servers and storage. It runs all types of database workloads including Online Transaction Processing, Data Warehousing, In-Memory Analytics as well as consolidation of mixed workloads.