- The package includes Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC7CJYH and 65W power adapter
- The mini-computer is barebone but provides the means to install an HDD
- The system comes with Dual-Core Intel Celeron J4005 processor
- The NUC includes a video display with 4096 x 2160 pixels
- The NUC comes with a 3-year warranty
This Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH is a mini-computer that delivers solid functionality with minimal cost. As a barebone unit, it doesn't come with an HDD, but the NUC provides an SDXC slot with UHS-I Support. 1x SATA3 port serves as a connection to 2.5 HDD or SSD on the side, with a thickness up to 9.5mm. This Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit NUC7CJYH provides many other features, such as the Dual-Core™ Intel Celeron® J4005 processor, supporting up to 8 GB of high-speed DDR4 RAM and Intel UHD 600 graphics. It also has a video display with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 sharp and clear pixels for streaming or watching at 60Hz on top of two HDMI® 2.0a ports. This Intel NUC barebone kit allows you to tailor what you want by plugging in your choice peripherals using the two USB 3.0 ports. The NUC features 2.1 amps also enables you to charge any drained device from phones to tablets. And, the compact mini PC provides wireless capabilities and Bluetooth with a 65W power adapter.