- The HPE Foundation Care support license offers remote support services for one Aruba Airwave in K-12 settings
- Its 2-hour response time on phone consultations saves time
- With 24/7 availability,it reduces downtime
- This education license allows the download of software updates
- This support service license lasts 3 years
Boost the performance of your Aruba AirWave Network Management System (NMS) using the HPE 3-Year Foundation Care 24x7 Education License for K-12 Schools. Those subscribed to this service enjoy remote software issue resolution by professional HPE technicians for optimal network uptime. With 24-hour availability, seven days a week, it ensures speedy troubleshooting. The HPE Foundation Care support service for one HPE Aruba Airwave provides various consulting options such as phone calls, emails and fax to meet unique organization requirements. It has a 2-hour response time for phone consulting that ensures prompt fault identification and remediation.
The HPE Foundation Care service license allows IT administrators to access the HPE web knowledge base and view model-specific technical resources. Use its software updates and licensing portal to keep track of and manage subscriptions. Since it covers telephone assistance for the installation of customer self-repair (CSR) parts and customer-installable firmware, it facilitates swift network configuration. This license helps you to download and install software updates for optimal performance.