- Smart Card
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- RF Interface: ISO 14443 A,Parts 1-4
- Typical Maximum Read Range: Up to 4"
- Transaction Time: Less than 100ms -Memory Type: EEPROM 8 Kbytes
- Use with all Direct Image,Thermal Transfer Printer
The HID® MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 Credentials Smart Card is designed for diverse applications that demand a high level of security, including access control and biometric identification, cashless vending, public transportation, ticketing and customer loyalty cards. Its credentials have 8 kilobytes of dynamic memory arranged in easy-to-define application folders and data files. MIFARE DESFire EV1 data can be encrypted with the highly secure Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 128) algorithm assuring that data in the card is secure before, during and after the transaction, as well as between folders and files within the credential itself. This smart card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.