- Prox Card
- Memory: 16K Bits
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Read Format: Multi-Technology
- No Slot
- Size: 3" X 2"
The HID 2122BG1ANN iCLASS Prox Card is a 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card with 125 kHz technology, which provides high-speed, reliable communications with high-data integrity. All radio frequency data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure, industry-standard algorithm to reduce the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards. This 16k bit proximity card offers a consistent read range, which is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions. Its multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications, including the HID standard access control application and support future growth. Security mechanisms such as mutual authentication and encryption are efficiently combined with fast processing and data communication, resulting in transaction times of less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure e-purse transaction.
- Thin, flexible PVC laminate is compact and resistant to cracking and breaking
- Passive, no-battery design for optimum use
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates
- Meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers