- Local and remote power monitoring provides quick access to critical power usage information
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed
- Standard three-year warranty,upgraded to five years with product registration
The Vertiv Geist Outlet Level Monitored Rack Power Distribution Unit NR30003 is a 20A, 120/208V WYE 0U vertical rack power distribution unit (PDU) with input and outlet level power monitoring. The NR30003 has 24 NEMA 5-20R receptacles and a NEMA L21-20P plug providing 5.7kW of power capacity. Outlet-level power monitoring offers quick access to critical power usage information down to the device level to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) displays current on the local LED display. It also supports Visible Light Communication (VLC) technology providing complete power usage data with a quick scan from a mobile device using the Vertiv rPDU Scanner application. The IMD includes ports for serial communication and environmental monitoring, while the dual ethernet ports simplify management of multiple PDUs with fault-tolerant daisy chaining or IP aggregation capabilities. This Intelligent rack PDU is also equipped with Vertiv patented U-Lock receptacles to avoid accidental dislodging of power cords. All Vertiv Geist Outlet Level Monitored PDUs are UL-Listed, meeting an important requirement for data centers, and each unit undergoes individual testing for functionality to ensure your network is powered by a reliable power distribution unit.