- Local and remote power monitoring provides quick access to critical power usage information
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed
- Standard three-year warranty,upgraded to five years with product registration
The Vertiv Geist Unit Level Monitored Rack Power Distribution Unit NI30049L is a 20A, 120/208V WYE 0U vertical rack power distribution unit (PDU) with input power monitoring. The NI30049L has 33 locking IEC C13, 6 locking IEC C19, 2 NEMA 5-20R receptacles, and a L21-20P plug providing 5.7 kW of power capacity. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) displays current on the local LED display. It also supports Visible Light Communication (VLC) technology providing complete power usage data with a quick scan from a mobile device using the Vertiv rPDU Scanner application. The IMD includes ports for serial communication and environmental monitoring, while the dual ethernet ports simplify management of multiple PDUs with fault-tolerant daisy chaining or IP aggregation capabilities.All Vertiv Geist Unit Level Monitored units are UL-Listed, meeting an important requirement for data centers, and each unit undergoes individual testing for functionality to ensure your network is powered by a reliable power distribution unit.