- Integrated business process,enterprise architecture and data modeling,cataloging and literacy
- Automatic harvesting,transformation and feeding of metadata from a wide array of sources into a central data catalog
- Reverse-engineering,versioning and documenting of both data at rest and in motion
- Glossary management and data discovery tools to see relevant data assets relevant within a business context
- Automation to reduce errors and increase the accuracy/speed of the data pipeline
The erwin EDGE software platform facilitates IT and business collaboration so all stakeholders can discover, understand, govern and socialize data assets. By creating an "enterprise data governance experience" rather than an isolated technical program, data governance becomes a strategic, ongoing practice to reduce risks and realize the desired operational results. An automated, high-quality, real-time data pipeline accelerates speed to insights, making for an intelligent enterprise.
Enterprise Modeling, Data Cataloging and Data Literacy for Strategic Data Governance
As the data governance company, erwin provides enterprise modeling, data cataloging and data literacy software. Together, these products comprise the erwin EDGE platform for an “enterprise data governance experience” that facilitates strategic collaboration between IT and the business for data-driven insights, agile innovation, risk management and business transformation. With data governance as the hub and driving principle, the enterprise and its critical architectures are connected so data assets can be seen within a business context and then used to mitigate risk and improve overall performance. Only when data governance is everyone's business can potential and value be unleashed and maximized.
- erwin Business Process: Business process modeling and analysis software powered by Casewise
- erwin Enterprise Architecture: On-premise or cloud-hosted customizable enterprise architecture software powered by Casewise
- erwin Data Modeler: The world's most trusted data modeling software with multiple versions to meet customer needs, including NoSQL data modeling
- erwin Data Catalog: Automated metadata harvesting, cataloging, code generation and data lineage software with data mapping, reference data management, lifecycle management and data quality capabilities
- erwin Data Literacy: Glossary management and data discovery software so users can view data relevant to their roles and understand it within a business context
- erwin Data Intelligence: Combines the capabilities of erwin Data Catalog and erwin Data Literacy for data visibility, control and collaboration with role-based access and views