- RF-based localization finds drones and pilots and plots them on a map
- Long-range drone detection and direction finding (up to 5 km)
- Fast installation and start-up due to cloud-readyness thanks to integrated LTE and GPS
- Provides information on "hotspots" of drone activity
- Optimized for RF noisy environments
The Dedrone RF-360 Sensor is a passive, network-attached radio sensor for the detection, classification and localization (geolocation) of drones and their remote controls. RF-based localization finds drones and pilots and plots them on a map. It efficiently provides information on “hotspots” of drone activity.