- Includes the ClearOne beamforming microphone array 2 and user manual
- Noise-cancellation technology filters background noises for quality audio
- The ClearOne microphone array supports P-link and POE technologies for versatile power options
- Beamforming technology provides an integrated audio experience
- Single cable for audio,control,and power for a clutter-free setup
Achieve a clutter-free conference audio setup with this ClearOne® Beamforming Microphone Array 2. The frequency response of 150 Hz to 16 kHz ensures every participant’s voice is heard with quality audio. The beamforming technology with adaptive steering conforms to capture all participants, whether they’re moving, sitting or standing. With P-link and PoE support, the ClearOne beamforming microphone array 2 has two power options for convenience, and the noise cancellation technology eliminates background noises and echoing for optimal audio clarity. You can daisy-chain other devices to the microphone, allowing you to transmit signals across multiple units. This microphone accessory uses a single cable for power, audio and control to reduce cable congestion, and it has three mounting options—wall, ceiling and table—for a professional configuration. With its auto-discover devices feature and monitoring and troubleshooting support, the noise-cancellation microphone array is easy to set up and use.