• Patent pending hardware incorporates paint piercing serrations to create a bond point between the cabinet rail, grounding strip, grounding busbar and lug; hardware never needs to be removed as new equipment is added
• Innovative design requires no RUs on the front of the cabinet to allow for maximum cabinet density
• Includes all components needed for a new cabinet grounding installation: cabinet grounding strip kit, two-hole electrostatic discharge (ESD) port kit, grounding busbar kit and front to back rail jumper kit
• Optimized for installation on 19" cabinets that meet EIA-310-D with 42 RUs and cabinet rail depths up to 40"
• Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements