Know your gear
- Included AC unit mounts on the side of the ClimateCab cabinet.
- Installation takes about five minutes
- Fully welded 12-gauge steel frame holds up to 1500 pounds (680 kg)
- Three-point locking handles on front and rear doors
- Features standard 19" rails
- Includes casters and levelers
- Rack angles are adjustable front to rear
- Fully gasketed openings, including a gland plate in the base, help to protect your devices from dust and other contaminants
- PLEXI-GLAS window in front door
The ClimateCab NEMA 12 Server Cabinet is your answer when you need to house servers but don't have a cooling infrastructure in place. In smaller installations, you can save thousands by using a ClimateCab cabinet instead of installing a complete data center with a custom cooling system and raised floors. The ClimateCab is ideal for indoor use when you need to keep your servers outside a climate-controlled data center. This 24U version of our full-sized ClimateCab is ideal when you have only a few servers to house.
ClimateCab is sealed against dripping water and dust, too. Sealed cable entries prevent air exchange. The 12000-BTU ClimateCab Air-Conditioning Unit (included) keeps your equipment comfortably cool. Just install your equipment, plug in the AC unit, and you have a complete, self-contained, self-supporting data center!
The ClimateCab 12000-BTU Air-Conditioning Unit helps to control the temperature inside your ClimateCab by removing the heat buildup created by hot network devices. This unit uses closed-loop cooling in which the clean air inside the cabinet is kept separate from the ambient air to protect delicate components from humidity, dust and other contaminants.
The ClimateCab Air-Conditioning Unit mounts in the side of the cabinet in minutes and can easily be installed by one person. Mounting hardware, gaskets, and instructions are included.
(800) 800-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT